- Uptime Monitoring – When your site goes down for any reason, we find out before your customers do and fix it right away.
- Monthly Reporting - We like to communicate everything that we do for you, so you know how hard we work for you. You'll receive reports each month that details all of our efforts.
- Daily Scheduled Backups – Things always happen. When they do, we make sure that we keep a scheduled copy of your website available to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Should something happen to your site, we’ll have it back and running within hours of detecting an issue.
- Plugin and Theme Updates – To keep up with WordPress’ changing technology, plugin and theme authors release updates almost daily. We'll handle within 24 hours of release.
- Daily Security Scans – We scan your website to identify any code that isn't part of your code base to quickly determine if hackers have uploaded content to your website. If identified, we immediately correct the issue.
- Managed WordPress Hosting - We offer best-in-class managed WordPress hosting through our hosting partners to ensure that your website loads quickly. We handle all support for you, so it's hassle free for you.
- Google Analytics Setup - Would you like to know what's happening with your web traffic? We will set up Google Analytics on your site to ensure that you know your monthly results to successfully plan your growth initiatives.
- Claim Google Search Console - Part of any search engine marketing effort is to be able to gather results on your website from Google. The Google Search Console is a central element to this effort. We'll claim it on your behalf and support you as you begin to develop your online marketing efforts.
- Search Rank Reporting - We will track as many as ten (10) keywords for your website and the positive or negative movement on those results each month.
- Web Directory Submissions - Part of any SEO strategy is to create inbound links to your website. Web directories are fundamental in this effort. We will create five business profiles for you and point them into your website each month.
- One Hour of Monthly Development Support - If you need to make changes to your website, we will assist you with those changes at no additional cost.*
If additional development is needed beyond the included hour of support, we will bill you separately at our reduced hourly rate of $75/hour after client approval (usually $125 per hour)
Schedule a Conversation with a Small Business Web Consultant Today!
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Learn How Digiboost Can Help You Grow
Stay informed on the latest business marketing technology trends. Our newsletter will educate you with new ideas and tactics to stay ahead of the competition. We will also keep you up to date on new services and products that we are offering to continue your business growth.