Learn about the latest cloud architecture best practices. Improve your systems, increase productivity, and profitability.
Identify your risk
As you build your cloud infrastructure, you’ll learn that your fee structures are based on resource utilization. How certain are you that your business is performing efficiently to minimize your cloud operational costs. Make performance gains and cost savings for your business priority with a cloud Well-Architected Review.
What to expect with a Well-Architected Review
A comprehensive risk assessment will help you close gaps in your security.
Identify and plan for addressing your exposed resources and non-compliant practices.
Maximize performance through improving your resource utilization.
Reduce Cloud Costs
Reduce your monthly cloud costs through optimizing elasticity and usage.
Why work with Digiboost to lead your Well-Archtitected Review?
Digiboost will complete a full assessment of your cloud architecture to deploy a secure and scalable solution using modern best practices. Our team will work with you to effectively determine cost-saving opportunities, as well as identify compliance & security vulnerabilities.
How much time will a review require?
You should expect a Well-Architected Review to take about 14 days to complete, as well as about 4 hours of your time depending on size and complexity.
What are the expected deliverables of the review?
The review will include:
- Documentation outlining all key findings
- Recommended ranked prioritization of risks and opportunities
- A complete roadmap of time and cost estimates to resolve all issues
- Definition of items that don’t conform with the Well-Architected Framework best practices
How much does a typical review cost?
A Well-Architected Review costs will vary depending on the size and complexity of your cloud architecture. contact us to commence your audit today.
Our SEO blog posts
- As a startup founder or small business owner, you often have to work with a small budget. This can be…
- Towards the end of 2019, rumors of a Google algorithm update began popping up on social media and forums. People…