The Digi Promise
If we have failed to meet our Five Elements of The Digiboost Experience — Responsiveness, Ownership, Resourcefulness, Expertise, and Transparency — Digiboost will pursue the following remedies:
- Your dedicated Digiboost Account Manager will coordinate a thorough investigation of the cause of the event
- We will present an action plan to remedy the immediate issue and to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.
- If we fail to meet the commitments of the action plan that was enacted, you may terminate your contract with Digiboost by providing written notice describing the incidents, 30 days in advance, given that:
- You are not past due on any account and are in good standing with Digiboost
- You have not been past due for at least (60) days prior to the date of the notice
- You have not otherwise breached the Master Service Agreement or Digiboost Acceptable Use Policy
Learn How Digiboost Can Help You Grow
Stay informed on the latest business marketing technology trends. Our newsletter will educate you with new ideas and tactics to stay ahead of the competition. We will also keep you up to date on new services and products that we are offering to continue your business growth.